Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

English in many ways.

The English that I find different in places from Asia to Europe to USA. Each of the tone has varieties of sound and how we hear it. There are many way to say for example on how the people speak and how they write. For example the British and WE don’t always spell the same. For example Mum in UK and Mom in us or for example another one is Colour in the UK and Color in US. That is one of the main idea of how the language are different in spelling and how they are use in different part of the world. 

I had a friend who is a British citizen who loves to talk to me, and the way that he chats like a British style. He use most of the word as in British and as we know, British people are you detail, He don’t even like to use slang for example GN which means good night, He will type the full thing always which inverse for me as I am in US curriculum school, I don’t mind that much in chatting with friend, I would mostly use GN and ETC on my chat but if it is a formal writing, We do all write in fully.

Now let’s talk about the sound of how each country and cultural speak. If we know about Chinese people, I would say that they like to speak loudly. Where ever they go, they will speak loudly in Chinese language in Vis versa, Japanese tend to speak a lot softer when they are together, and same as Thai, Some Thai speak so soft that another person almost can’t hear a thing. That is how the culture are different. This is about the tone of how people speak, so they will speak almost the same tone as in English but English tend to be a soft language too.

They sound of how we speak are all different, for example, some Thai who can speak English just abit, they tend to speak in Thinglish, and so some foreigners will have no idea on how some Thai are speaking. That is some of a bilingual languages that we mostly often notice in Thailand. Another English that sometime I have trouble with are the British, Example last time I went to a summer course in UK, and they told me my stair cast is 13, But what I hear was like 30 or somehow as they speak really fast.

So languages have different type of how we use it on our daily basic. AS what we had read in some poem, Languages are all different in different part of the world of from writing to speaking to toning.

http://www.stanleytang.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/british-english-vs-american-english.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment